tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 15 23:21:17 1999

Re: [KLBC] jIHeDta'

> I can't help with the Klingon, but you can add words to your
spellchecker...
> been doing it a while as it doesnt know words like genomics or
bourgeois
> either. I believe there is a limit to the words you can add
however... but
> its a start. Interestingly, the grammar checker doesnt even TRY when
> answer this list

I can't help with the Klingon (I asked the question :)
I don't use MS Office.
I use StarOffice under Linux, and I can define spell books for
different languages.  I have one named Klingon that holds all the
Klingon words.  This is set to work on all languages, where as the
general spell checker (the English one) is set only to work with UK
English.  This way I just set the language to non-UK English and only
my Klingon and My spell book (The one with Stuff I add) is used.

Anyway back to the Klingon, how's <mu' 'olwI'> for spell checker??

'oghwI'

Back to archive top level