tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 11 15:27:33 1999

RE: KLBC Intro: Part two

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:11:34 EST [email protected] wrote:

> I had sent two previous questions to the list, and had not
> seen them, or any response to them. Perhaps they were lost
> in the changeover from digest mode to the list proper. I
> will repeat them here, as I still need/want responses to them.

jatlh charghwI':
> pagh has already answered this, but you apparently missed
> it, so because you say you didn't get a response last time, I'll
> make sure you get at least one. Being a former BG and all...

bIjangchugh qay'be', charghwI'. qaStaHvIS jaj puS taQ jabbI'IDghom. cha'Hu'
QIn puS vIlab, 'ach not vIlegh jIH. chaq legh latlhpu'. wa'Hu' Qaplaw' Hoch.

SKI: The list has been weird . . .

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ