tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 10 00:46:44 1999

Re: [KLBC] jIHeDta'

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: 10 November 1999 01:59
Subject: Re: [KLBC] jIHeDta'

jatlh DujHoD

> jatlh 'oghwI':
> >My English lessons were never
> >that good, and so I'm using Klingon to help me understand my own
> >language better.  Doesn't help that I'm slightly dyslexic :) (The
> >spell checker is your friend)
>
> bI"actually be dyslexic"taH'a', pagh bIqID'a' neH? 'ej HIja', jupwIj
'oH
> "spelling" 'olwI'. ;-)

If your asking me if I am dyslexic, then yes (Well I was told by an
expert that I was).  But it is not as severe as some.  I have a fairly
mild dyslexia.  I can read fine, it's just the writing thing that gets
me.  Does not help with words in other languages, if you can't
remember how to spell words in your own....  If I write anything in
Klingon that is more than a few words then I will run it through
pojwI' just to make sure that I have the words spelt correctly, I
don't read what it comes out with, just as long as there are no "***
not found ***"s in the output I'm happy.

mu' 'olwI'

Spell Checker.?.?.?

'oghwI'

Back to archive top level