tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 15 12:24:54 1999

RE: [KLBC] jIHeDta'

jatlh ghunchu'wI':

> ja' 'oghwI':
> >(The spell checker is your friend)
>
> I would like to find a way to change Microsoft Word to recognize
> Klingon.  Those red squiggles under every word are very distracting.

I have a Style defined for Klingon (and mapped to Alt-K for easy access.)
This makes text formatted with this style boldface, and marks them for
no-proofing, which removes the red squiggles.  It doesn't mean the word is
spelled right, but it does allow me to use Word to edit Klingon texts
without going crazy.

--Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ