tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 08 19:40:02 1999

Translation request; good website

Would anyone be willing and able to translate this quote?  It seems
perfectly fitted to Klingon culture:

    "Great is the glory, for the strife is hard"  -- Wordsworth

The other item I have is a link to a great Klingon website and forum:
Web site: http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/klingon-empire/
Forum: http://www.ussdefiance.com/3DWarrior/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

The web site needs some severe work from a design standpoint, but has fairly
good content.  The forum is excellent and has discussion boards for Klingon
art, language, history, food, and much more.  The site and forums are run by
a friend of mine, but I am the moderator of the 3D Art board.  I am
registered on the forum as Kahless.

Sean Robertson
WEBolutionary Consulting Services

Web Sites:
    WEBolutionary Consulting Services
        http://www.webolutionary.com/
    trueSpace-Mania
        http://truespace.mania-online.com

Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 26484016

"Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots?"
     - Dr. Evil

Back to archive top level