tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 07 11:14:38 1999

RE: SNES Roms

I'd like to translate RPG games to tlhIngan Hol, but
unfortunately games with a large amount of text
usually encrypts it, preventing me from read it
directly. I would need someway to be able to read it
in order to translate it to tlhIngan Hol. I'd be glad
if anybody who knows ASM can help me in this mission.
And, of course, I being a beginner, very game of my
translation should be revised by someone more skilled
than me. Qapla'!!!

=====