tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 02 06:55:45 1999

RE: This is [****]

Well, I hadn't thought of it that way, and I have in fact had problems with
trying to write a list when in fact it was the *other* email address that
was subscribed.

HOWEVER

If you are going to have multiple email addresses and subscribe to mailing
lists, isn't it your own responsibility to work out the attendant problems
without becoming abusive? If you have your reply-to address set to something
other than the address you are writing from, whose responsibility is that?
And if you are smart enough to muck with your email settings, why aren't you
smart enough to figure out that this is the problem, as opposed to some deep
plot on the part of a bunch of Klingons to send you unwanted email?

Dana

Back to archive top level