tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 24 03:48:27 1999

Re: mojaq <-ta'>

>jatlh qultoQ:  wa'leS vIchoHqa'ta'; wa'leS QaQchoHta'.

I'm probably just being dense, but adding qultoQ's translation to ghunchu'wI's explanation, I come up with:  "Tomorrow, it will again have been fixed.  Tomorrow it will have become good."  I may be stumbling over my own needlessly literal translation, but I wonder why a Klingon would say it this way rather than simply /wa'leS vIchoHqa'; wa'leS QaQchoH/.  Hope I'm not splitting hairs.

BTW, wej qultoQ De'qo' Daq choHlu'law'ta'.  "DaH Daqvam lo'lu'taHbe'" ghitlhlu'.

qa'ral

Back to archive top level