tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 23 15:41:02 1999

Re: the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list (was Re: first post)

Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist, wrote:

: >how do i remove my name from this list?
:
: None of the people who received your note can do a thing to take you off
: the list -- only you can do that.  You should have received a "welcome"
: message when you subscribed.  That message describes the correct way to
: unsubscribe from the list, and the steps to take if you have trouble.

And if they've deleted the welcome message, I always tell 'em to look at the
"X-Comment" field attached to each and every message (including this one) from
the KLI listserv:

Another list I'm on has its unsubscribe instructions in a "List-Unsubscribe"
field.  Of course, most e-mail programs probably suppress these and other
fields, but they're there nonetheless if you switch them back on.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level