tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 31 17:27:28 1999

Re: loQ jIrop

I also had to stop and analyze it before I understood it.

Does "you commonly have strongly voiced difficulty with things other people
seem to understand well" equal "you commonly have strongly voiced
disagreement with things other people seem content not to question"?

SuStel
Stardate 99247.3

jatlh charghwI':
I'm curious if anyone else had difficulty understanding this.
cha'leS wa'ben bangwI' vItlhejchoH. I began to accompany my
love a year ago two days from now. Is it really that odd?

Yes, I do recognize that you can overstretch this kind of
specificity, but we have canon for using one time stamp as
anchor for another, like {wa'Hu' ram} for "last night".

I'm definitely open to feedback on this, especially if it comes
from more than this one person. I don't want to insult you,
peHruS. It is just that you commonly have strongly voiced
difficulty with things other people seem to understand well.

Back to archive top level