tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 31 13:32:42 1999

meqwIj

I'm tired of the accusations. Obviously several of you have
taken personal offense at a lot of what I've posted recently.

I have not understood the dynamics. Perhaps I am the sole cause
of all the angst. If so, this is a problem I can cure quickly.

This is not sword rattling. I'm not threatening to unsubscribe.
I'm announcing that I've already done so. One hopes that this
time it actually worked... I'm still awaiting confirmation.

Whatever the case, I've definitely been involved whether I've
been cause or not. It appears that several of us listen poorly,
and are too fond of insulting others, yet too sensitive to being
insulted. I don't really care whose fault it is. Either you guys
will change the mood of the list, or you won't. Your choice. My
efforts to change the mood have been completely ineffectual.
Likely that's nobody's fault if not my own.

Whatever the case, I will not longer be the cause of continued
conflict here.

Carry on with my unattended blessings.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level