tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 29 22:34:26 1999

nuqneH

nuqneH,

I'm quite new to Klingon and I'd appreciate some help.
(By quite new, I mean that I've read the language information in the
dictionary and just need some experience)
I've got a klingon translater (mu'haqwi') on my Mac but I assume that
that'd be more of a hinderence to learning the klingon hol' than a help.
I've got some experience with Latin, which always helps in learning another
language. ( few linguists leave home without it )
Currently, I don't have the Klingon dictionary and would appreciate some
advice on pronounciation. I'll be able to get hold of it again (i.e. borrow
it from a friend who doesn't use it) some time which'll help...

Oh dear.. I'm rambling

You'll hear more from me,

Dave

Williamson