tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 26 08:04:58 1999

Re: qul tuq

TPO schrieb:
> "that building"??
> what building?
> The "House of Fire" and the "House of SepIch" are not buildings.
   I just looked at it again in the language lab, "Myths and legends".
The first picture shown is a Klingon house (structure, building). On the
left side you can read {qul tuq} and the translation is "A House of
Fire" (when clicking on "more", Mac Okrand says it is an opera, and that
tuq means Family-house not structure-house)
   I have no clue why there is a picture of a building shown when
talking about an opera. Perhabs it was a mistake by S&S or someone else.

   jISaHbe' jay'!!! pong Hutlhbogh qach vIchenmoHmeH De' law' vIpoQ.

> tuq (house) is family line, clan.
I know.

> You want a picture of Pok's home?
I dunno, I never seen it.