tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 26 07:21:39 1999

RE: Aspect

> Let's put it this way:  If KLI as a corpus wishes to regard the perfective as
> completed action, regardless of what lingusitics textbooks say, because that
> is what MO has given us in TKD, I am quite willing to accede.

KLI as a "corpus"?  A corpus is a collection of writings (as in corpus linguistics, the
analysis of language through collections of text).  The KLI is an organization.  I don't
get this at all.

Also, although this list is sponsored by the KLI, that doesn't mean that the opinions
discussed here represent any official position of the KLI, unless of course Dr. Schoen or
Mark Shoulson state such positions explicitly.

> peHruS

-- Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ