tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 26 03:18:44 1999

Re: *juHrop*

In a message dated 3/24/1999 7:37:43 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<<    It's the title of the opera I was translating in december 1998. It is
 sung in English, Chinese, and Klingon. Th author came up with the title
 long time before he knew me, and now he is stuck with it. He has been
 working with this title for more than three years, I don't think there's
 anything we can do...
    Or does anyone have any suggestions? >>
{juH buSwI'} vIchup.  rur *Chinese (xiang3 jia1).

peHruS

Back to archive top level