tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 23 21:09:16 1999

Re: bogh veng noy'Ighrov (fwd)

ja' quljIb:
>I've recently been inspired to write an original Klingon epic...

rInbe'chu'bogh lut'a'lIj vIlaDQo'.  tlhetlhtaHvIS vIbuSHa'.
rInDI' vIlaDqang.

I'm not even going to look at it.  I don't really think the mailing
list is the appropriate forum for a large project like this anyway.
I'll read it when it's finished. :-)

You're probably setting yourself up for frustration by attempting
something so ambitious before you have even seen the entirety of
the vocabulary, and before you've spent some time "soaking" in the
language.  But if it helps you learn, I won't discourage you from
making the attempt.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level