tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 20 12:38:45 1999

Re: KLBC: An inspirational speech

jatlh Donna:

> I don't completely understand where this word, yergho, came from. I didn't
> see it in any of the books I have. Could someone please explain.

Marc Okrand is an occasional visitor to the startrek.klingon newsgroup on
the news.startrek.com news server. He occasionally posts answers to some of
our questions there, and the posts occasionally contain new words. This news
server is open to the public, so go take a look.

charghwI' also maintains a new word list, containing all the words not in
TKD or KGT, at the KLI website. The URL is:
/kli/newwords.html

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level