tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 19 07:48:42 1999

Re: Cardassians, Bajorans, and Odo (oh my!)

"William H. Martin" schrieb:
> Well, as ~mark used to convey very easily, what you are trying
> to do is futile. "What is the Klingon word for 'umbrella'?" I
> think he also asked, "What is the English word for 'banana'?"
> Apparently, the word "banana" was literally ripped off from some
> other language.

This reminds me of a post by William Cody on 10 Jul 1997:
There could also be a ritual that the Klingons don't want us to know
about. They create warriors umbrella's, and then use them in the rain
and battle with them.  OK, I'm ranting.  Sorry.

:-)
      Quvar muHwI'

Back to archive top level