tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 17 20:15:34 1999

Re: tlhIngan weights and measures (speculation)

On 18-Mar-99, Andeen, Eric wrote:
> jatlh quljIb:

>> tlhInganvaD quv potlh law' Huch potlh puS.
>> "I am not (a) Ferengi! To a Klingon, honour is more important than
>> wealth."

> tlhInganvaD batlh potlh law' Hoch potlh puS.

> Nothing wrong with your verson, just adding a comment of my own.

You meant to use {Huch} I assume? Or did you want to say "For a Klingon,
honor is more important than anything."?

> pagh
> Beginners' Grammarian

/maHvatlh

--
   Zrajm C Akfohg    www.come.to/dark   Tel:018-500911
   Uppsala, Sweden   [email protected]    ICQ:16769663

Back to archive top level