tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 17 02:39:57 1999

my thesis again

Hello all,
remember me? I am the student from the Netherlands who is writing a thesis
on Klingon and its speakers. Everything is still on schedule, but it is hard
working.
My first chapter (about artificial languages in common and Klingon in
particular) is almost ready (it was ready three times, but I had to correct
it three times :-)

I was wondering if you could help me out with the writing system. In the
Dictionary I read that there is one writing system, called pIqaD. But in a
Dutch Star Trek magazine I read this week that there are at least three
writing systems (one Fusional Klingon, and two Imperial Klingon - Rumay Klin
Bar Chak and Klin Zhan Bur). In the magazines the three systems are shown.
What am I to believe?
Thanks,
Judith Hermans

When everything goes well, the survey (that I hope you all will take part
in) will be on internet very soon. I'll keep you informed.

Judith Hendriks-Hermans       [email protected]
Groesbeeksedwarsweg 229       NL-6521 DJ Nijmegen,
The Netherlands,              (..+31)(0)24-3609989
" wie het laatst lacht, heeft een erg traag gevoel voor humor"

Back to archive top level