tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 16 15:32:38 1999

Re: tlhIroghnI'???

>Greetings.
>
>  somebody told me that a *tlhIroghnI'* is "a night blooming flower".
He
>got it from the Paramount Page.
>  He also geve me *meqlo boH qa mech* as "smell the burning of your
>blood". Where does it come from??
>
>besides, does someone have the text of "mova' 'aqI' ruStaq"?
>
>Quvar muHwI'

meqlo boH qa mech is from the same text as mova' 'aqI' ruStaq.

 mova' aqI' ruStaq - today was a good day to die
 qoS toma 'epaq luqara qaver - The day is not yet over Lukara
 IStovIy chuch tlhIng nuq - Would you kill me too
 meqlo boH qa mech - I smell the burning in your blood
 te DoQ rus qa mech toH - The fire is your doing

This is ancient Klingon, used in the time of Kahless the Unforgettable.
Hope it's what you wanted.

ghItlhwI'
(courtesy of 'oghwI').