tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 12 13:30:17 1999

klbc

jatlh pagh

Its Liam, if you could call me T'var that would be better because
thats my klingon name.
Is it possible that you can teach me nouns and verbs please, just
untill I know it really well.
What I know so far is:
the first 3 types
'a' argumentive
Hom diminitve

type 2
qoq so called
hey apparent

and the last one I just forgot.

Qapla'

---"Andeen, Eric" <[email protected]> wrote:

> jatlh Liam Boyle:
>
> > nuqneH
> > I would like someone to talk to in Klingon, it would have to be
basic
> > to start with, just a few phrases and stuff, I only know a very
small
> > amount, in fact just the first 3 verb types but I'm learning fast.
> > If you would like to teach me please respond soon.
>
> Welcome to the list, Liam. My name is pagh, and I am the current
Beginners'