tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 12 15:14:56 1999

RE: klbc

jatlh T'var:

> Its Liam, if you could call me T'var that would be better because
> thats my klingon name. Is it possible that you can teach me nouns
> and verbs please, just untill I know it really well.

What do you want to know?

> What I know so far is:
> the first 3 types
> 'a' argumentive
> Hom diminitve

> type 2
> qoq so called
> hey apparent

These are actually type 3 noun suffixes. The plural suffixes are type 2.

> and the last one I just forgot.

I would suggest reading through the whole grammar section once or twice,
without worrying too much about any particular bit. After that, read section
6.1 and write a few simple object-verb-subject sentences like "The ship
destroyed the shuttle". After that, go back to chapter 4 and look at the
verb prefixes so you can make sentences like "I read the book". After that,
go through the rest of chapter 4 and read about the verb suffixes and how to
use them.

And when you've got some simple Klingon sentences, go ahead and post them.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level