tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 05 14:01:57 1999

RE: KLBC: yIHnaQ

Here are my attempts at it:

{jIHvaD *kipper* yIvut. nIQ vISopmeH jIchegh.} - First cut.

{jIHvaD *qIpper* yIvut. nIQ vISopmeH jIchegh.} - Same as the
first, but with "kipper" transliterated. I know some people don't
like to do that, but I think it adds a little more Klingon flavor
to the written form.

{jIHvaD bIQDep yIvut. nIQ vISopmeH jIchegh.} - I don't like this
as much, because I don't want any ol' fish cooked for me. Smelt
or Amberjack probably would not be too good for breakfast.

> I did that for "Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of
> war" last week, then I dug through the archives and found someone had
> already
> done it.
> Well here is my effort at the Cry Havoc quote for your dissection:
>
> QIH yIjach 'ej veS Ha'DIbaHmey DajonHa'
>

> Qapla'
> --
>    Jeremy Silver   |\   [email protected]
>  __________________| \  [email protected]
>                    |  | A1200, Blizzard 1260, 34Mb
>  mupwI' yI'uchtaH! |__| 1.4Gb HD. Amiga Forever.

~ Thornton

Back to archive top level