tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 03 15:00:58 1999

Re: Definition of Aspect

In a message dated 3/1/1999 11:47:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< Please, my name is d'Armond.  If the unusual spelling is a problem for
anyone to remember,
 {Holtej} will do just fine.

 My FAQ is the one you're looking for.  The FAQ I pointed you to before, which
I maintain,
 is a collection of answers to questions about Klingon.  Mostly, I compiled
these answers
 from postings made to this list by other people.  The FAQ itself explains
this.  I'm glad
 you found it; you should also read it.

Thank you, Holtej.  I made an honest mistake regarding your name.  I will
observe your wishes.  I have read the FAQ section by ghunchu'wI' after reading
a prior message from you and before writing this post.

I do not like your tone in the following sentence, however:

I'm glad
 you found it; you should also read it.

peHruS

Back to archive top level