tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 01 06:58:32 1999

Re: An Open Letter (or, peHruS, et al.)

> >Everyone remember that this is basically just a hobby.  Klingon will
> >eventually become an interesting footnote in the Encyclopedia of
> >Science Fiction.  Enjoy it while it lasts,
> >but it simply isn't worth the anger and emotion that have been expressed
> >here recently.
>
> This is likely to be an extreme minority opinion, but I actually think some
> of it *is* worth the energy being expended here.

DFTEC - 	"Don't Feed The Energy Creature"

a wise acronym from other SF communities, based on a favorite
Klingon related Trek episode, "The Day of the Dove".  The question of
course is whether the energy is spent... or squandered...

** joel anderson * [email protected] * http://umn.edu/~joela **
    *** QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh, ***
 *** 'ach parmaq  vIghajbe'chugh, vaj jIchuSchoHqu' ***
  *** [email protected]   ****  [email protected] ***

Back to archive top level