tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 26 22:23:21 1999

Re: RE: KLBC bom cha'DIch 'e' qon - ghItlh wa'DIch

jatlh charghwI':
> I have the same problem with {jeylu'be'} that pagh had with
> {jeybe'}. It still means "One does not defeat".
> It sounds frustrating.
> Of course, the BEST way to indicate one who is
> never defeated is to come up with something like... well...
> charghwI', for instance. {{:)>
burghtaH.}};-D

> If this is supposed to be a song title sung by the one who is
> not defeated, I'd recommend {vIjeylu'be'}.
> Make it personal.
Excellent suggestion. Now I can see many places in the text where
that would be appropriate.

> Tell us whom is not defeated with a verb prefix or pronoun if
> not a noun. Make it clear, from the person-reference of the
> voice of the song/poem.

>charghwI' 'utlh
pabpo' SoH!

Qor'etlh valwI'na'

===
Qor'etlh valwI'na', Daq marr tuq, tlhIngan wo' Duj QonoS qa'
qepHom 'utlhHom - Klingon Language Institute.
{qo'mey poSmoH Hol}language opens worlds /
Maybe I'm wrong, but I am always Qor'etlh.
{nuq, vISaH?} - What, me worry? -
{yIn nI' yISIQ 'ej pechep.}
{Qapla' batlh je!}