tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 26 21:55:51 1999

RE: KLBC bom cha'DIch 'e' qon - ghItlh wa'DIch

jatlh pagh taghwI' pabpo':
> The problem is not that it is a fragment.
> The problem is that when I read <jeybe'> or <jeyHa'>,
> my reaction is that the hero does not defeat whatever it is that
> he is struggling with, not that he himself is not defeated.
> My first suggestion (vay''e' jeybe'lu'bogh) was obviously not a
> good name for a song, but <jeylu'be'> is.

jIQochbe'. "jeylu'be'" 'oH  pong'e'!
qatlho'.

SKI: Your first suggestion was absolutely correct, grammatically.
That is the service you're offering us. :-)
Thank you for your good works. I was going for feeling, definately
something that could unintentionally end up being no' Hol (bad
grammar).
I was aiming for the clipped form. You have captured that.

My only regret, is that now I find out that ghunchu'wI' has already
done this poem, better.

qay'be'.

I'll put what you have suggested together, and move on to the second
stanza.

Qor'etlh valwI'na'