tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 01 12:43:25 1999

Re: love

Benedikt Eger schrieb:

> Hello,
> I have a question concerning the German translation of The Klingon
> Dictionary: I found a Klingon word for the English noun "love": "bang". But I did
> not find one for the verb "to love". Is there anyone who can help me?
No. :-)

But I'd like to use this occasion to promote my website Levinius! again.

I have a complete list of all the errors that are found in "Das
Offiziele Wörterbuch" (German TKD, DOW.) There are just too many in it,
and I do not want you to start learning wrong words.
For the list of errors, go to http://www.levinius.de then choose your
language, go to "klingon(isch)" and then click on "Errors in DOW."

Of course there's a lot of other interesting stuff there!  }}:-)

Quvar muHwI'
   aka Lieven L. Litaer, Germany.

Back to archive top level