tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 31 21:27:22 1999

Qapla' (KLBC)

I just wanted to let everyone know that this "greener-than-a-$20-bill"
beginner has gotten the problem with his software fixed and has now returned
to the list! I'm not too sure just exactly how to begin (so I'll do it in
English...forgive me!). My name is Bill Longton. I am going to use the
Klingon name <ngenDa' la'> when I sign a post. I'm open to suggestions as to
the best place to get started in this open field of Klingon.

ngenDa' la'

Back to archive top level