tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 31 21:40:44 1999

Re: Qapla' (KLBC)

In a message dated 8/1/99 12:31:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I just wanted to let everyone know that this "greener-than-a-$20-bill"
>  beginner has gotten the problem with his software fixed and has now
returned
>  to the list! I'm not too sure just exactly how to begin (so I'll do it in
>  English...forgive me!). My name is Bill Longton. I am going to use the
>  Klingon name <ngenDa' la'> when I sign a post. I'm open to suggestions as
>  the best place to get started in this open field of Klingon.
>
>  ngenDa' la'

Tell us something about thyself in tlhIngan Hol like how many pest thee has
or how thee spent thy weekend.

quljIb (thIngan Hol jatlhbogh QomwI''e'!)  :-)
<[email protected]>

Back to archive top level