tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 31 20:38:40 1999

Re: thanx everybody from a very rank,rank beginer

 ja' ghunchu'
                      Th' name's Trike...Mike Trike...pleased to meet you
double O seven. I had to use the T-r-y-k-e spelling 'cause someone else has
th' T-r-i-k-e spelling. Same thing on my license plate on my trike M TRYKE.
Ya can't have it your way all th' time ,life ain't Burger King.   {{{>:o)>
                                                        batlh bIyIn jaj
                                                trIQjoH

Back to archive top level