tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 30 11:26:18 1999

KLBC: qep'a' javDIch pictures (was:Re: qep'a' 6DIch picture)

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:14:36 +0100, [email protected] wrote:

>There is an annotated picture of the group at the qep'a' javDIch on the KLI
>website now:  /kli/qepa.html (please let me know if I
>have any names wrong or misspelled).
>
>~mark

qep'a' javDIch vIjonta'

I captured the qep'a' javDIch (best I could think of for photographed)

Dalegh DaneHchugh vaj http://www.mickley.demon.co.uk/qepajavDIch.html
DaghoSnIS

If you want to see it then you need to go [to the URL]

DaqwIj DaSuchchugh 'ej DaparHa'chugh vaj HIja'

If you go to my site and like it then tell me!

DaqwIj Daparchugh vaj yItamtaH!!

If you dont like my site then stay quiet.

comments on the klingon of course are welcome.
--
qIroS  (Kirosh)  KLI #H1026
http://www.mickley.demon.co.uk

Back to archive top level