tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 30 11:18:39 1999

Re: Klingon vs. Navaho

On 30 Jul 99, at 8:33, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> I am writing in response to your July 28th story comparing the
> languages of Navaho and Klingon
> (http://www.theonion.com/onion3526/klingon_navajo.html). I haven't
> seen the referenced MLA report so I'll limit my remarks to what I
> found on your site. I'll confess at the outset that I'm not
> familiar with your publication and perhaps the entire story is
> intended as a joke. If that's the case, then nevermind, we
> obviously have vastly different senses of humor. If the article is
> intended to be accurate, then there are a number
> of other problems.

Dr. Schoen,

The Onion is a print and web publication that does nothing *but*
humor.  The entire site is satire from beginning to end.

Garrett Michael Hayes
[email protected]
     * Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for
       dinner. Liberty is two wolves attempting to have a sheep for
       dinner and finding a well-informed, well-armed sheep.

Back to archive top level