tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 29 14:43:35 1999

Re: KLBC: jIlIH'egh

jatlh Surak:
> P.S.: Thank Langenscheidt and mu' HaqwI'!! ;)

Langenscheidt? If you're talking about "Das offizielle
Wörterbuch Klingonisch/Deutsch Deutsch/Klingonisch"
published by Heel (although they somehow got away with
imitating Langenscheidts cover), could you please,
please, please, PLEASE not use it? pretty please?

it is so full of mistakes that you will be much better
off using the English version and translating Klingon->
English->German and vice versa. Believe me! I've done
it - and in fact am still doing it for Klingon words
I haven't learned yet.

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]