tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 27 17:54:01 1999

Re: Hello !

In a message dated 7/24/1999 12:20:07 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< See the KLI's Merchandise page. You can get it from there if you have a
 > credit card. If you don't have one, ask your local bookstore if they can
 > order it for you. The ISBN is 0-671-74559-X. The ISBN for Kligon for the
 > Galactic Traveller is 0-671-00995-8 >>
cha' ghogh tamey vIchup:  CK PK je bIH.  I recommend two tapes:  They are
Conversational Klingon and Power Klingon.

At least CK is essential for beginning to learn the proper pronunciations.  I
hope someday the KLI qep'a' (conference) will be held in Europe, too.  Thence
our experts can re-deliver their speeches about how to pronounce Klingon and
we can all practice together.

peHruS

Back to archive top level