tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 10:51:30 1999

Re: KLBG beginner's %#!%*!!

jatlh HovqIj:
> It's your choice. However, {tuQ} doesn't mean "be dressed", but "wear".

> {be' tuQHa'} - "he/she/it doesn't wear a woman".

shouldn't it be {tuQbe'} for "she doesn't wear it"?
{tuQHa'} sounds more like "wear wrongly" to me.
(like if you misbuttoned a shirt or something)

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Le bon roi Dagobert avait sa culotte à l'envers...

Back to archive top level