tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 25 16:44:15 1999

Re: Hello !

jatlh Edy:

>>>Miguel Angel Ruiz wrote:=20
>

>>> (is a small city, you know?) they=B4ll think ... "this man is a =
>lunatic man"=20
>

>> ghItlh Voragh                      =20
>>Join the club! =20
>>That was the same reaction I got when I ordered "The Klingon =
>Dictionary" and,
>>(I must not have been the only one buying these books.)
>>Qapla'!
>

>    Pehaps everybody here ..=20
>
>All of my friends don't understand why I like the tlhIngan Hol.
>It's funny when the ask me to write something in klingon.=20
>Unfortunatly there is nobody to talk here .. a qep'a' or
>qepHom nevermind!!!  {{:-(
>
>Mas e bom podermos conversar em outra lingua
>(Hol pIm wIjatlhlaHDI' QaQ Qu')

[Is "outra lingua" {Hol pIm} or {latlh Hol} or can it mean both?
Unfortunately I don't know any Portuguese and only un poquito of Spanish. I
guess {ghu'} is probably better than {Qu'}.]

bIlugh. qo'mey poSmoH Hol.
Sprache oeffnet Welten.

HovqIj
--temporary BG

>Edy
>
>__
>Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
>Madrigal S=E6culorum - http://netpage.em.com.br/fonseca
>Pau Brasil - www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
>Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level