tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 24 19:23:39 1999

Re: Hello !

>>Miguel Angel Ruiz wrote:

>> (is a small city, you know?) they“ll think ... "this man is a lunatic man"

> ghItlh Voragh
>Join the club!
>That was the same reaction I got when I ordered "The Klingon Dictionary" and,
>(I must not have been the only one buying these books.)
>Qapla'!

    Pehaps everybody here ..

All of my friends don't understand why I like the tlhIngan Hol.
It's funny when the ask me to write something in klingon.
Unfortunatly there is nobody to talk here .. a qep'a' or
qepHom nevermind!!!  {{:-(

Mas e bom podermos conversar em outra lingua
(Hol pIm wIjatlhlaHDI' QaQ Qu')

Edy

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Madrigal Sęculorum - http://netpage.em.com.br/fonseca
Pau Brasil - www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level