tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 23 19:32:44 1999

Re: jIDach (KLBC)

K'ryntes wrote:

> Christiane Scharf wrote:
>
> > jatlh QInteS:
> >
> > >jImISmoHHa''egh.
> >
> > suffix order: jImISHa''eghmoH
>
> I saw a post on the newsgroup regarding something like this.  Is {mISmoH} a
> root verb?  I thought it was.  Which is why my suffixes appear in the order
> they do.  I wanted to say something that would roughly translate as "I
> unconfused myself".  I "thought" I was only using two suffixes, a rover which
> always follows the verb, and {-'egh} which would follow the rover.

I posted this question to the newsgroup.  Hopefully, MO will be by again soon and
clarify whether these verbs are either actual verbs or verbs+suffixes.  But until
we hear from him, I don't see any use in debating either side.

QInteS

Back to archive top level