tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 23 18:40:47 1999

Re: jIDach (KLBC)

Christiane Scharf wrote:

> jatlh QInteS:
>
> >jImISmoHHa''egh.
>
> suffix order: jImISHa''eghmoH

I saw a post on the newsgroup regarding something like this.  Is {mISmoH} a
root verb?  I thought it was.  Which is why my suffixes appear in the order
they do.  I wanted to say something that would roughly translate as "I
unconfused myself".  I "thought" I was only using two suffixes, a rover which
always follows the verb, and {-'egh} which would follow the rover.

> > jabbI'IDmeywIj tIbuSHa'.  yajHa'ghach 'oH.
> >
> >I figured it out.  Ignore my other posts.  It was a misunderstanding.  :)
>
> I didn't ignore them. This issue is trickier than it looks.

Oh no, I know you didn't.  I was saying please ignore them because I was
misunderstanding something.

QInteS

> HovqIj
> -- temporary BG