tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 23 17:29:46 1999

Re: Hello !

Alright, I've been lurking here for quite some time, and was afraid to post
since I'm not fluent enough in Klingon to introduce myself that way... but
since I guess I'm not the only one doing introductions in English..

Hi, I'm Sarah.  or Sa'ra... cuz I just like the way that sounds in Klingon.
Anyway, I just became interested in Klingon recently, and I already bought
the dictionary, both cassette tapes, the Klingon Way, and Klingon for the
Galactic Traveller.... or something like that.  I've been studying a lot,
but still not enough to speak or understand without my book nearby... i
guess it'll come.  Anyway, I'm 16, from NY, and a relatively new trekkie,
thanks to my friend Amanda who also sparked my interest in tlhIngan Hol.  I
love RPGs and I'm on 4 Star Trek ships, as well as 2 academies, and some
other non-star trek stuff.  So, that's me... at least as much of me as is
relevant to this list.  C-ya around!!

~*~Sarah~*~
IM: horse42lvr
ICQ: 12335087