tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 20 14:26:57 1999

Re: Airplane Rides (continued)

charghwI' quoting me:
>> It's an excellent idea. I'm even toying with the idea of making the
>> first trip a short hop to McCarran to pick up charghwI'. :) "lojmIt
>> 468Daq Klingon Airways flight pagh pagh cha''e' DaH yItIj. tIjpa'
>> raQpo' puj joq puqpu' tlhejbogh raQpo', tIj qu'bogh raQpo' HoS net
>> chaw'."

charghwI'
> I'm glad to see you got the sequence right. Basically, whoever
> can get on the plane first and still stand, gets dibs on the
> best seats (provided they can defend those seats once they
> claim them). You can usually recognize the best seats by the
> blood stains. As for the weak or child-burdened, if they can get
> on the plane before the doors close, they can fly.

I just noticed one sequence I didn't get right.  The noun conjunction
/joq/ should of course have come after the two noun phrases, not
between them.

I've also just lost a battle with the paperwork gods, which means that
I will almost certainly not be permitted to fly at night in the US.  A
shame.  I'll have to make the best of the day.
===
Qov - pab 'utlh