tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 20 10:51:22 1999

Re: Airplane Rides (continued)

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:06:18 -0400 Robyn Stewart
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:07:52 -0400 Robyn Stewart
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > nabwIj vImuch:
> >
> > Wednesday wa'maH wej rep North Las Vegas Airportvo' tlheD Duj.
>
> > Qu'vatlh! wa'maH wejvatlh wa'maH vagh rep latlh *Airport*Daq
> > jIpaw! tlhoS jIjeSlaH. chaq SujuSDI' SarI'; jIyu'egh. {{:)>
>
> pIleghchugh, pIvan
>
> > [jIqIDmeH chech jIQaghqang.]
>
> DujwIjDaq yIchechQo'.
>
> > My flight comes in at the wrong airport at 1:15pm, so I can't go
> > on the first trip. I'd be up for the second trip. Just as an
> > idea, if you can't get many people on the first trip, maybe you
> > should reverse your plans and make a short trip first and THEN
> > make the longer trip when more could attend. Just a thought.
> > That way, more people would share more of the cost.
>
> It's an excellent idea.  I'm even toying with the idea of making the
> first trip a short hop to McCarran to pick up charghwI'. :) "lojmIt
> 468Daq Klingon Airways flight pagh pagh cha''e' DaH yItIj.  tIjpa'
> raQpo' puj joq puqpu' tlhejbogh raQpo', tIj qu'bogh raQpo' HoS net
> chaw'."

I'm glad to see you got the sequence right. Basically, whoever
can get on the plane first and still stand, gets dibs on the
best seats (provided they can defend those seats once they
claim them). You can usually recognize the best seats by the
blood stains. As for the weak or child-burdened, if they can get
on the plane before the doors close, they can fly.

Reservations? In your dreams! You have to EARN your way onto our
planes!

Oh, and you forgot: ALL luggage is carry-on.

> Klingon passenger briefing:  peba'.  HoD yInuSQo'.
> ===
> Qov - pab 'utlh

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level