tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 05 09:43:02 1999

Dealing with email overload (was Re: KLBC)

ja'  GILLIAN DENSMORE  <[email protected]>:
>Might somone sugest a nice free email place, the acount sysadmins are
>getting urked at the sheer amount of e-mail I'm getting from tlhingan-hol.

If it's only the incoming tlhIngan-Hol mail that's a problem, there are a
couple of ready solutions.  One is to subscribe to the list in digest form
in order to get all the day's posts in one big chunk (or several big chunks,
depending on traffic).  The other is not to subscribe to the list at all,
and just read the archives as they appear on the web site.

See the list's "welcome" message for instructions on using digest mode.  If
you don't have that message anymore (shame on you!), read the FAQ.

The list's messages are archived at /tlhIngan-Hol/ under
an extremely intuitive directlry structure with the current month's posts
always at /tlhIngan-Hol/current/ for your convenience.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
    proud member of the Klingon Language Institute since 1995

Back to archive top level