tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 01 18:07:00 1999

Re: terminate / finish / end

>SochmaH vagh 'ay' Quj vI[...]
>
>I'm hosting a game and I'll finish it on turn 75.

Before I read the English I thought you were talking about finishing the 75
level; just that level, not the whole game.

Hmm, I just noticed; you have "the game of 75 sections", not "the 75th
section of the game".

As Voragh said, [mIw] has been used.
In KGT it is glossed as "step, stage (in a process) (n)"

mIw SochmaH vagh vIta'DI' Quj vIbaq
When I accomplish turn 75, I will discontinue the game.

mIw SochmaH vaghDIch vIta'DI' Quj vIbaq
When I accomplish the 75th turn, I will discontinue the game.

DloraH

Back to archive top level