tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 30 20:33:58 1999

Re: Klingon in the News

ja' Voragh:
>: References, please?  {malja'} has been used in various ways by various
>: people on the list, but it appears only twice in my notes regarding
>: "official" usage:
>
>That seems to be my cue, loathe as I am to jump into a *{qul noH} (flame war):
>
>	batlh malja' DaHuq.
>	You transact business honorably. PK

Thank you for providing the reference I asked for.  This does definitively
use {malja'} as the object of {Huq}.  (I can see I'm going to have to sit
down and transcribe Power Klingon next, and sometime after that I'll need
to examine closely the Star Trek: Klingon CD-ROM.)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level