tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 29 22:33:55 1999

Re: leng Hovmey joj: jav

>As far as my ears could pick up, this is what the SuvwI' tlhIngan said:
>
>[Morska keg, Duj vets u'nuq, rIn?]
>I can't find the "keg" part anywhere, and in the "vets u'nuq" part I can
>only distinguish "nuq"

  I haven't seen that movie for a long time, and I don't know what the "keg"
would be. But I can halp you with the other part:
  That's the morska dialect. If the {H} is at the end of the word, it is not
pronounced at all. He says {Dujvetlh 'oH nuq'e'} which is in morska {Dujvets
'o nuq}.

>Any transcription of tlhIngan-Hol from the films is welcome, by the way!
Yes, me too please :-)

Hapla'

--= muwI' jIbe' 'ach muwI' 'o pongwIj =--
(qepHom in Germany!!)

Back to archive top level