tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 07 20:08:48 1999

Re: Noun suffixes, type 5

In a message dated 1/7/1999 9:53:44 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< Again we are faced with the vagueness of some of the dictionary
 definitions.  In the definition of /lel/ as 'remove, take out',
 are these two separate operations (in which case I would concede
 your point), or does 'take out' restrict the meaning of 'remove'?
 No way of knowing without canon (and probably not even then!).

Additionally, I would use {teq} when removing the dishes from the table top.

In conclusion, we KLI members and other speakers of tlhIngan Hol seriously
need MO's uses and explanations.

peHruS

Back to archive top level