tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 02 06:55:28 1999

IDIC

Is it possible, that I can download the Klingon Dictionary from somewhere?

	I am part Vulcan, Ferengi, Human, and Betazoid.  And many other trace
species.  It may disappoint you I am not Klingon.  I chose to consider myself
a Vulcan, like my mentor Spoke.  Many of your species tell me that I look
Vulcan also, I believe this for I have Vulcan physical characteristics.  I
believe that adding to my knowledge another language will aid my
communications.  True, the Universal Translator translates the language, but I
am also interested in grammar, form, rhyme, rhythm, puns, speech patterns, and
more.  I sincerely believe that you can further my studies.

	Live long and prosper, my fellow scholars.

May I remind you that Infinite diversity, occurs in infinite combinations.

			____	____				____	____
			|	|	|	|				|	|	|	|
			\	\	\	\				/	/	/	/
			 \     \	 \	 \			     /     /     /     /
			  \     \     \     \                   /     /     /     /
			   \     \     \     \                 /     /     /     /
			    \     \     \     \               /     /     /     /
			     \     \     \     \             /     /     /     /
				\     \___\	\______/	/___/	/            ___
				/								/          / 	\
                       |								|	   /         /
				|								|       /         /